Sunday, July 8, 2012

Almost there!

I apologize for the extended leave; however, I am happy to report that there has been some serious progress made on my new home. In addition, I decided to get a puppy about a week after I closed, which has slowed the unpacking process quite a bit. Watson is an amazing dog though, and now that things are beginning to settle down, unpacking has become much easier. Since my last post, pretty much the entire downstairs is unpacked and put away. It feels amazing to be rid of the boxes!! The kitchen is clean, the entryway and bathroom are put together and the living room is cozy. Now, nothing is completly finished, but here are some pictures of the progress on the first floor.
Living room
Kitchen
Front Entry
Dining room It may not look like much, but for me this is HUGE progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment